We absolutely love meals that come together in less than 10 minutes. That’s why for this week’s recipe we decided to recreate our favorite bagel & lox - a New York City classic - as a crispier and lower calorie version using TOAST-IT. The salty and smoky flavor of the smoked salmon is perfectly complemented with the creamy cheese. Try it, and then you’ll thank us!
- 2 TOAST-IT Original Toasted Corn Arepas
- ½ lb. of lox (salt-cured smoked salmon)
- 6 oz. cream cheese
- 1 small red onion chopped
- 1 tsp of capers
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Place your TOAST-IT arepas in a toaster on the defrost setting for 5 minutes.
2. Place your arepas on a plate and spread cream cheese on top. Top with smoked salmon, red onions, and capers.
3. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Stunning, am I right?
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.